1. High corrosion resistance, long service life (50 years in normal use conditions).
2. PVC has excellent chemical stability, good flexibility.
3. Light weight, transport easy to install and transport lower maintenance.
4. Nontoxic, no Leakage, higher flow capacity.
5. Recycled and environment-friendl.
6. Applied to agricultural irrigation, construction site, drainage and pump etc.
7. Factory price
High Mountain Pipe is dedicated to the manufacturing and sales of various kinds of plastic pipes, fittings, valves, related plumbing equipments, etc. And we can provide professional solution method for complete pipe system. The production and sales volume of leading products of PE water supply pipes and HDPE drainage pipes ranks among the highest in the industry.
The company covers an area of about 200,000 square CHINAMFG and has 6 workshops, 30 production lines, 300 workers, and 200,000 tons annual ability. It is a comprehensive enterprise integrating science, industry and trade. The industries involved are: research, production, development, manufacturing, and polymer materials of plastic pipes. All products meet the requirements of national inspection standards or enterprise inspection standards.
Packing and Delivery
Q1: May I get 1 sample before placing order?
Re: Yes, Sample are available. For normal products, samples are for free and you just need to bear the freight; For those high value products, you just need to freight and certain product cost. When we both cooperate for some times or when you are our VIP customer, free sample will be offered when you need.
Q2: Which payment is available for your company?
Re: T/T, L/C or Ali trade insurance. You can choose the 1 which is convenient for you.
Q3: How and when can I get my goods after payment?
Re: For small quantity products, they will be delivered to you by international courier(DHL, FedEx, TNT etc.) or by air. Usually it will cost 3-5days that you can get the goods after delivery. For large quantity products,shipping by see is worthwhile.It will cost days to weeks to come to your destination port, which depends on where the port is.
Q4: Is there any possible to use my appointed label or package?
Re: Yes. If needed, we’d like to use label or package according to your requirement.
Q5: How can you guarantee the goods you offer is qualified?
Re: We always believe honesty and responsibility are basis of 1 company, so whatever products we provide for you all are qualified. We will have goods tested and provide COA before delivery for sure.
Q6:Is the price on this page correct?
Re: The listed price is only for reference, for latest price, pls contact us directly.
|Black with Blue Strip,etc
|ISO4427, GB/T13663, ISO9001
|Pn6, Pn8, Pn10, Pn12.5, Pn16, Pn20
Can universal joints be used in marine and offshore applications?
Yes, universal joints can be used in marine and offshore applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Marine and offshore environments present unique challenges in terms of harsh operating conditions, exposure to saltwater, vibrations, and high torque requirements. Universal joints offer several advantages that make them suitable for use in these demanding applications.
1. Misalignment Compensation: Marine and offshore systems often require the transmission of rotary motion between misaligned shafts due to the dynamic nature of the environment. Universal joints excel at compensating for angular misalignment, allowing for smooth power transmission even when the shafts are not perfectly aligned.
2. Torque Transmission: Universal joints are capable of handling high torque loads, which is crucial in marine and offshore applications. They can efficiently transfer power between the main engine or motor and various equipment, such as propellers, winches, pumps, or generators.
3. Compact Design: Space is often limited in marine and offshore systems, and universal joints offer a compact design compared to alternative methods of transmitting motion between misaligned shafts, such as gearboxes or flexible couplings. This compactness allows for more efficient use of available space.
4. Corrosion Resistance: Marine and offshore environments are highly corrosive due to the presence of saltwater and other corrosive agents. Universal joints can be designed and manufactured using materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance, such as stainless steel or non-corroding alloys, to ensure long-term performance and reliability in these environments.
5. Sealing and Lubrication: Proper sealing and lubrication are critical in marine and offshore applications to protect the universal joint’s internal components from water ingress and corrosion. Specialized sealing mechanisms, such as lip seals or labyrinth seals, can be implemented to prevent water intrusion, while effective lubrication systems ensure smooth operation and reduce wear.
6. Shock and Vibration Resistance: Marine and offshore equipment are subjected to significant shock and vibration loads due to wave motion, vessel movement, or equipment operation. Universal joints are designed to withstand these dynamic forces and provide reliable power transmission in such conditions. The use of high-quality bearings, robust construction, and proper balancing contribute to their resilience against shock and vibration.
7. Customization: Universal joints can be customized to suit specific marine and offshore applications. Manufacturers can tailor the design and materials to meet unique requirements, such as high-speed operation, extreme temperature variations, or specific size constraints. Customization ensures that the universal joints are optimized for their intended use, maximizing their performance and reliability.
When utilizing universal joints in marine and offshore applications, it is crucial to consider factors such as load requirements, environmental conditions, maintenance procedures, and compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations. Regular inspection, maintenance, and proper lubrication are necessary to ensure the longevity and reliable operation of universal joints in these challenging environments.
In summary, universal joints can be effectively used in marine and offshore applications due to their ability to compensate for misalignment, handle high torque loads, compact design, corrosion resistance, sealing and lubrication capabilities, shock and vibration resistance, and customization options. The selection and design of universal joints should consider the specific requirements and challenges associated with marine and offshore environments to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
Can universal joints be used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment?
Yes, universal joints can be used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Universal joints are widely employed in various industrial applications, including heavy-duty machinery and equipment. They offer several advantages that make them suitable for such applications:
- Flexibility: Universal joints are designed to transmit torque and accommodate angular misalignment between shafts. This flexibility allows for the transmission of power even when the shafts are not perfectly aligned, which is often the case in heavy-duty machinery where misalignment can occur due to structural deflection, thermal expansion, or other factors.
- Torque Transmission: Universal joints are capable of transmitting significant amounts of torque. The torque capacity of a universal joint depends on factors such as its size, design, and the materials used. In heavy-duty machinery, where high torque levels are common, appropriately sized and robust universal joints can effectively handle the required torque transmission.
- Compactness: Universal joints are compact in design, allowing them to be integrated into tight spaces within machinery and equipment. Their compactness enables efficient power transmission in applications where space constraints are a concern.
- Durability: Universal joints can be manufactured from materials that provide high strength and durability, such as alloy steels or stainless steels. This durability allows them to withstand heavy loads, harsh operating conditions, and repetitive motion, making them suitable for heavy-duty machinery and equipment.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Universal joints are often a cost-effective solution for torque transmission in heavy-duty machinery. Compared to alternative power transmission methods, such as gearboxes or direct drives, universal joints can offer a more economical option while still providing adequate performance and reliability.
However, it’s important to consider the specific requirements and operating conditions of the heavy-duty machinery when selecting and implementing universal joints. Factors such as the torque levels, rotational speed, angular misalignment, operating temperature, and maintenance practices should be carefully evaluated to ensure that the chosen universal joints are appropriately sized, rated, and maintained for reliable and safe operation.
In summary, universal joints can indeed be used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment. Their flexibility, torque transmission capabilities, compactness, durability, and cost-effectiveness make them a viable choice for power transmission in a wide range of heavy-duty applications.
How does a universal joint accommodate misalignment between shafts?
A universal joint, also known as a U-joint, is designed to accommodate misalignment between shafts and allow for the transmission of rotational motion. Let’s explore how a universal joint achieves this:
A universal joint consists of a cross-shaped or H-shaped yoke with bearings at the ends of each arm. The yoke connects the input and output shafts, which are not in line with each other. The design of the universal joint enables it to flex and articulate, allowing for the accommodation of misalignment and changes in angles between the shafts.
When misalignment occurs between the input and output shafts, the universal joint allows for angular displacement. As the input shaft rotates, it causes the yoke to rotate along with it. Due to the perpendicular arrangement of the yoke arms, the output shaft connected to the other arm of the yoke experiences rotary motion at an angle to the input shaft.
The flexibility and articulation of the universal joint come from the bearings at the ends of the yoke arms. These bearings allow for smooth rotation and minimize friction between the yoke and the shafts. They are often enclosed within a housing or cross-shaped cap to provide protection and retain lubrication.
As the input shaft rotates and the yoke moves, the bearings within the universal joint allow for the necessary movement and adjustment. They enable the yoke to accommodate misalignment and changes in angles between the input and output shafts. The bearings allow the yoke to rotate freely and continuously, ensuring that torque can be transmitted smoothly between the shafts despite any misalignment.
By allowing angular displacement and articulation, the universal joint compensates for misalignment and ensures that the rotation of the input shaft is effectively transmitted to the output shaft. This flexibility is particularly important in applications where shafts are not perfectly aligned, such as in automotive drivelines or industrial machinery.
However, it’s important to note that universal joints do have limitations. They introduce a small amount of backlash or play, which can affect precision and accuracy in some applications. Additionally, at extreme angles, the operating angles of the universal joint may become limited, potentially causing increased wear and reducing its lifespan.
In summary, a universal joint accommodates misalignment between shafts by allowing angular displacement and articulation. The bearings within the universal joint enable the yoke to move and adjust, ensuring smooth and continuous rotation between the input and output shafts while compensating for their misalignment.
editor by CX 2023-12-01